You and your family are invited to join us for our Fall Open House on Saturday, Oct. 23rd from 1:00 – 3:00pm.
- Receive a tour of our grounds from Sparhawk students, parents, and faculty;
- Hear our Head of School, Mr. Robert Sylvain discuss the mission of Sparhawk Academy;
- Discover how we bring out the best in boys through reading great adventures, immersing them in natural beauty outdoors, and challenging them to grow in intellect, strength, and character.
Schedule of Events:
- 1:00: Open House begins and tours depart from the barn
- 2:00: Presentation by Mr. Sylvain and Mr. Le Grand
- 2:30: Tours resume from the barn
What can a Sparhawk education offer?
Open House Frequently Asked Questions:
- Should I bring my applicant/son? Absolutely, yes. Our Open House offers boys a fantastic opportunity to learn more about Sparhawk. Younger boys can gain comfort building forts in the woods; older boys can see how our students read the Iliad and then build the Shield of Achilles.
- Are younger children welcome? Absolutely, yes. Your only consideration should be your ability to enjoy the event. At the end of the day, our Open House, just like our School, is for families. Crying babies, sisters, grandparents and family in town for the weekend… welcome one and all.
- Dress code? We see a full range from Sunday best to sports activewear. Come as you are.